Willow

Willow

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fight for his Life

I will have his soul for this betrayal. You can not save him, as I know that you will try even after he has imprisoned us. I do not understand you sister, how you can still fight for these pathetic humans. We are clearly so much more than they will ever learn to be. There will no longer exists, long extinct and we shall still live on and strive as we have always done.

You will never see what I see in them, sister, for your darkness and greed have taken that ability to see the good and warmth that is within them. I forgive him for chaining us, and through my understanding he will release us. You will not have his soul this day, sister. I shall always fight for them, against even you.

Willow breaks free and managed to capture G-mo, secures him to the stone alter and intends to remove his soul for him. Candy manages to get there in the time and defeat her, saving him and his soul from her sister.




No comments:

Post a Comment